Monday 31 December 2012

why did i decide to do this project?


last february caroline buijs 
from flow magazine contacted me 
to ask that question and this 
is what i replied...


 A few months ago my older son left 
 home to go to university and alongside 
the happiness and pride I felt 
 was an incredible sense of loss. 

I miss him. 

I keep trying to remember all those 
funny little things I'd told myself 
 over the years I didn't need to record 
because they were so amazing I'd 
never forget.......but somehow they 
are just gone. 

I decided I should document the 
contents of Charlie's pockets because 
it tells me something more about him, 
they are beautiful in a way, and 
 at that moment in time, special to him. 

 And I know now I can't trust my memory.



day 364

2 comments:

  1. I've loved it.
    Your reasons are moving and honest and inspire me to try to work harder at documenting moments before they are faded memories.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you understand there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and protect you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work better than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this influential impulse is absolutely important to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his mind and heart for you in a way he's never experienced before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete